Our attorneys have extensive experience in representing clients in disputes with the IRS. The combination of experience, education and background, when applied to your individual tax situation, can mean thousands of dollars in savings for you at tax time.
Effective tax planning requires a review of your financial structure in the current tax year. By planning properly now, you can save money and time when it comes to preparing your return. We have many strategies that can be implemented to save you money. We recommend the following:
- Review your income statement and budget to determine whether you can defer income or accelerate deductions in the current year.
- Maximize contributions to your retirement plan.
- Shift income to your children or other family members.
- Take advantage of charitable giving.
- Review your stock portfolio to determine the tax benefits of tax selling.
Effective tax planning now can reap big rewards at tax time.