Amended Tax Returns

If you discover an error after your return has been mailed or electronically filed, you may need to amend your return. The service center may correct errors in math on a return and may accept returns with certain forms or schedules left out. In these instances, contact our office to determine if an amended return is necessary. You may need to file an amended return if your filing status, your income, your deductions or credits were incorrect.

For more information, please contact our office.